Sunday, August 30, 2009

Listen...

...that is the glorious sound of monsoon finally making it to Arizona. It was a little late in coming, but finally we had some rain to cool off the HOT weather. Here is a view from my front porch (as you can see, rain gutters are not a norm in AZ, so the corner of my rose garden gets it's more-than-fair-share of run off). The few days of rain showers was so great! I love how the rains dusts everything off so the outdoors becomes vibrant with color.


2 comments:

  1. that is nice that it finally came. We could probably use some rain also. The clouds seem to always blow right past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I glad you had rain. You know how I enjoy it. Yesterday we had a afternoon rain and the first thing Jacob demanded was to know where our umbrella was. Rain is so refreshing!

    PS. This is the first I've seen of you house/yard. I'm still waiting. =)

    ReplyDelete